Aadhar Card application invited for the eligible candidates for work from home Aadhar Card Recruitment 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. Aadhar Card recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: The Unique Identification Authority of India is a statutory authority established under the provisions of the Aadhaar act 2016 by the Govt. of India under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 4000+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Section Officer
- Regional Officer
- Sr. Account Officer
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Account Officer
- Assistant and Other Vacancies
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the first date of application.
- 10th, 12th, Any Graduate (any stream) Passed at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 18000/- to 35000/- Per Month
Job Location: All India (Work From Home & Work From Office)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last—guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for Aadhar Card Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
Aadhar Card Jobs Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 28th July 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 31st August 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon