Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
Army has released its job recruitment notification Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification. Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Department||Army Ordnance Corps (AOC)|
|Post Name||Material Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||419 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/- (Level 5)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||12/11/2022|
|Start Date for Apply Online: 23/10/2022|
Last Date for Apply Online: 12/11/2022
|UR / OBC / EWS: Rs: 100/-|
SC / ST / Female: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on Last Date
|Minimum Age: 18 Years|
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022 Qualification
|Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University OR|
Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognized Institution.
Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
AOC Material Assistant Region Wise Vacancy Details
|Region||State / UT||No. of Post|
|Eastern||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh Nagaland, Manipur||10|
|Western||Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana||120|
|Northern||Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh||23|
|Southern||Maharashtra, Telangana, Tamil Nadu||32|
|South Western||Rajasthan, Gujrat||23|
|Central West||Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||185|
|Central East||West Bengal, Jharkhand, Sikkim||26|
Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Exam Centres
|Jindra||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Kundru||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Pune (Dehu Road)||Maharashtra|
|Pune (Talegaon Dabhade)||Maharashtra|
|Lalgarh Ratan (Ganganagar)||Rajasthan|
Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Selection Process 2022
|The paper will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.|
The questions will be set both in English and Hindi.
Examination will be conducted in objective type questions and to be answered on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Sheets.
There will be provision of negative marking (0.25 marks for each wrong answer) in written test for incorrect answers.
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||02 Hours|
|English Language & Comprehension||50||50|
Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Syllabus 2022
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies and differences, space visualization, problem solving analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship, concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions etc.
- The paper will include questions on problems relating to Number systems, computation whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work etc.
English Language & Comprehension:
- Candidates understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling / detecting misspelled words, idioms & Phrases, one-word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around them and its applications to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of currents events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected out of educated personnel.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, general policy including Indian constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
What is Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Recruitment Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 22/10/2022 to 11/11/2022.
How can I apply for Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal of Army Ordnance Corps AOC https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/
What is the Exam Fee for Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Vacancy 2022?
UR / OBC / EWS: Rs: 100/- & SC / ST / Female: Nil
How many vacancies will be there in Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022?
There are 419 Post for Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant.
What is the Selection Process for Army Ordnance Corps AOC Material Assistant Exam 2022?
• The Selection Process Will Consist of: General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numeric Aptitude, General Awareness & English Language & Comprehension.
• The paper will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
• The questions will be set both in English and Hindi.
• Examination will be conducted in objective type questions and to be answered on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) Sheets.
• There will be provision of negative marking (0.25 marks for each wrong answer) in written test for incorrect answers.