Indian Army 10+2 TES 49 July 2023 Course Online Form 2022
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
Indian Army has released its job recruitment notificationIndian Army 10+2 TES 49 July 2023 Course Online Form 2022. Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
|Start Date for Apply Online : 15/11/2022|
Last Date for Online Apply : 14/12/2022
|A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.|
|No Fee for Apply Online.|
Army TES 49 Batch Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Army 10+2 TES 49||90 Approx|
Army10+2 TES 49 Education Qualification
|Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.|
Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state / central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training
|The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of Rs. 56,100/- p.m.* as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training.|
On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
|Shortlisting of Applications|
Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut-off percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
Duration of SSB interview is five days
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
Procedure for Common Candidates : TES & NDA Entry
- The candidates who apply for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and National Defence Academy (NDA & NA) parallel courses need to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers for the entries recommended.
- Those candidates who are recommended for TES prior to their NDA SSB will have to undergo medical for TES and NDA (AF and Navy)separately.
- If only NDA Army is their preference these TES candidates need not undergo NDA medical again. The NDA medical examination will begin only after the candidate is declared FIT in TES medicals.
- The candidates who are recommended in NDA prior to SSB for TES need not undergo medical for TES separately. The Medical Status for TES (10+2) will be same as NDA (Army) medical examination. A candidate declared UNFIT in NDA will be considered UNFIT for TES as well.
- If the candidate is found UNFIT/ UNFIT IN ABSENTIA at any stage of medical examination in any entry i.e. TES or NDA & NA parallel courses he will be declared UNFIT for both the entries and no representation will be accepted thereafter.