BHEL Engineer & Executive Trainee Online Form 2022 Recruitment Notification
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
BHEL has released its job recruitment notification BHEL Engineer & Executive Trainee Online Form 2022 Recruitment Notification . Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Job Overview
|Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Post Name||Engineer & Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancy||150 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 12 Lakhs per annum CTC|
|Form Apply Mode||Online|
|Apply Last Date||04/10/2022|
|Start Date for Apply Online : 13/09/2022|
Last Date for Apply Online: 04/10/2022
BHEL Exam Date : 31 Oct & 01-02 Nov 2022
Age Limit as on 01/09/2022
|Engineer Trainee : 27 Years|
Executive Trainee : 29 Years
Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
|UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 800/-|
SC / ST : Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode : Online
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Discipline||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||No. of Post|
|IT/ Comp. Sc Engg||8||2||6||3||1||20|
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
|Executive Trainee (HR) :Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with at least 60% marks in aggregate in all years WithTwo years full time regular Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Human Resource or Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or Social Work or MBA from a recognized University / Institute with at least 55% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters.Candidates with Social Work or MBA qualifications should have had a specialization / elective in Personnel Management / Labour Welfare / HRM in the final year.|
|Executive Trainee (Finance) :Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University WithQualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in Indi|
|Engineer Trainee (Civil / Mechanical / IT Electrical / Chemical / Metallurgy) :Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology ORFive year integrated Master’s degree ORDual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Civil or Mechanical or IT or Electrical or Chemical or Metallurgy Engineering from a recognized Indian University / Institute.|
BHEL ET Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
|Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer / Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination.|
Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category.
The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Computer Based Examination Score & 25% weightage to Interview Score.
BHEL Examination for Engineer/Executive Trainee – 2022 positions shall be an Objective Type – Computer Based Examination of Duration – 2.5 Hours (i.e 150 Minutes).
There shall be 4 Options for Each Question and a negative marking of (1/4th of Marks) for each question.
The Computer Based Examination shall have 4 Sections as described in the Table below;
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks|
|Question on Relevant Subject||120||120|
|Test on Reasoning||50||50|
BHEL ET Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
Section-I: Question on Subject:
- For Civil or Mechanical or IT or Electrical or Chemical or Metallurgy Disciplines: Subject questions shall be as per AICTE Model Curriculum for UG Degree Courses in Engineering & Technology.
- For Finance / HR Discipline: Subject questions shall be as per CA/ICWA Curriculum.
Section-II: Test on Reasoning:
- Numerical Abilities such as Number System, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra, Factor, Heights and Distances. A.P. & G.P. Series & Reasoning abilities such as Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, Visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non- verbal series, coding and decoding, Word Building statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning , Passage – True / False statements / analogies, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic / Number Classification, Figural Classification etc.
Section-III: General Knowledge:
- Everyday Science, Sports, Indian Culture, Indian History, Indian national movement, World & Indian Geography, Natural resources Indian Economy Indian Polity, Indian Constitution, National & International current affairs, Environment India’s Agriculture, Trade & Commerce, Basic Information technology.
Section-IV: General English:
- Error recognition, fill in the blanks (verbs, Preposition etc.) synonyms, antonyms spelling / detecting Mis-spelt words, wrong usage of words, idioms & phrases, one-word substitution sentences structure, Sentence completion, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, comprehension passage
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|BHEL ET SYLLABUS 2022||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
What is BHEL Recruitment 2022 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can apply from 13/09/2022 to 04/10/2022.
How can I apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can Apply form BHEL Official Apply Link i.e. https://careers.bhel.in/et_2022/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp
How can I download BHEL Notification 2022 PDF?
Candidates can download BHEL Notification 2022 PDF through the direct link given in this article.
What is the Exam Fee for BHEL Recruitment 2022?
UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 800/- and SC / ST: Rs. 300/-
How many vacancies will be there in BHEL Recruitment 2022?
There are 150 Posts for ET Post in BHEL.