CISF HCM & ASI Online Form 2022 Recruitment Notification
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
CISF has released its job recruitment notification CISF HCM & ASI Online Form 2022 Recruitment Notification. Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
CISF HCM & ASI Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||HCM & ASI|
|No. of Vacancy||540 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100/-|
|Form Apply Mode||Online|
|Apply Last Date||25/10/2022|
|Start Date for Apply Online : 26/09/2022|
Last Date for Apply Online: 25/10/2022
Age Limit as on 25/10/2022
|Minimum Age : 18 Years|
Maximum Age : 25 Years
Candidates should not have been born earlier than 26.10.1997 and later than 25.10.2004.Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
|UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-|
SC / ST / ESM / Female : Nil
Payment Mode : Online
CISF HCM & ASI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) :Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent on or before closing date.|
Dictation:-10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
Transcription time- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
|Head Constable (Ministerial) :Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent on or before closing date.|
English Typing with minimum speed of 35 wpm on Computer (OR)
Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM on Computer.
CISF HCM & ASI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)|
CISF HCM & ASI Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) :Pay Level–5 (Rs. 29,200–92,300/–) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.|
|Head Constable (Ministerial) :Pay Level–4 (Rs.25,500–81,100/–) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.|
CISF HCM & ASI Physical Eligibility Detail
|UR / OBC / SC||165 CMS||77-82 CMS||155 CMS|
|ST||162.5 CMS||76-81 CMS||150 CMS|
CISF HCM & ASI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
|Physical Standard Test (PST) & Documentation|
Written Examination under OMR / CBT Mode
CISF HCM & ASI Exam Pattern 2022
|The candidates who qualify in PST & Documentation will be called for Written Examination under OMR/Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.|
All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice type.
The Written Examination will be conducted in English and Hindi languages under OMR / Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode only.
There shall be no negative marking.
The Written Examination paper will be of 12th standard.
The Written Examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks of 02 hours duration, with the following composition :
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||25||120 Min|
|General English or Hindi||25||25|
CISF HCM & ASI Syllabus 2022
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc.
General English or Hindi:
- Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc.), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
CISF HCM & ASI Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
What is CISF HCM & ASI Recruitment 2022 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can apply from 26/09/2022 to 25/10/2022.
How can I apply for CISF HCM & ASI Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can Apply form CISF Official Apply Link i.e. https://www.cisfrectt.in/index.php
How can I download CISF HCM & ASI Notification 2022 PDF?
Candidates can download CISF HCM & ASI Notification 2022 PDF through the direct link given in this article.
What is the Exam Fee for CISF HCM & ASI Recruitment 2022?
UR / OBC: Rs. 100/- and SC / ST / Female: Nil
How many vacancies will be there in CISF HCM & ASI Recruitment 2022?
There are 540 Posts for HCM & ASI Post in CISF.