Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022-23 Notification
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
Coast Guard has released its job recruitment notification Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022-23 Notification. Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|Department||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Enrolled Follower (Sweeper / Safaiwala)|
|No. of Vacancy||11 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||05/01/2023|
- Start Date for Apply Offline: 10/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 05/01/2023
- No Application Fee for Apply Offline.
Age Limit as on 22/08/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Coast Guard Safaiwala Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Matriculation or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or Equivalent from Board Education recognized by Central / State Govt.
Pay Scale for Coast Guard Enrolled Follower
- Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- (pay Level 03) and HRA, DA, Transport Allowance, Medical Facilities and other applicable allowances as per central Government rule.
Coast Guard Safaiwala Recruitment 2022-23 Vacancy Details
Description of duties for Coast Guard Enrolled Follower
- Post is of Sweeper / Safaiwala and duties includes maintaining hygiene, sweeping, Mopping, cleaning of drains, Cleaning of toilet, maintenance of septic tank sewer lines/ Bathrooms onboard Indian Coast Guard ships, Shore establishment premises.
- Post is transferable anywhere in India (Mainland / Islands) subject to the exigencies of the service.
Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Physical Standards
- Height: Minimum height requirement is 157 cms (which may be reduced up to 5 cms in the case of Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tuipura, Garhwal / Kumaon, Sikkim, local tribals of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and upto 2 cms in case of candidate from Lakshadweep, mainland settlers in Andaman & Nicobar for candidates joining the Coast Guard).
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age (± 10% acceptable). Eye Sight: 6/60 (Better) 6/60 (Worse) without glasses, 6/9 (Better) 06/24 (Worse) with glasses.
Coast Guard Safaiwala Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- All eligible candidates shall appear in a written test (50 Marks) comprising of General Knowledge and General English (Level of 10th standard).
- The duration of written test is one hour. The pass marks will be 50% for the General (including EWS) and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- Only those who qualify in the written test written test will appear in the “Professional Skill Test”.
Professional Skill Test (PST):
- The PST will be of Qualifying / Not qualifying nature (Q/NQ).
- The skill test shall consist of following activities and one shall qualify in each activity.
- Activity: Sweeping, Mopping, Cleaning of drains, Cleaning of toilets & Maintenance of septic tank / sewer lines
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- All those candidates who have qualified both in the Written Test and Professional Skill Test will have to qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) on the same day or on the next day. The PFT will be of qualifying nature (‘Q/NQ).
- The standards for PFT are laid down below: –
- One mile / 1.6 Km run-Within 07 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups
How to Apply Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Form 2022
- The application is to be submitted on a A4 size paper typed / hand written as per format enclosed.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER” (in capital letters) and application should be sent by ordinary post to The Commander, (For District Recruitment Officer), No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat) before closing date of Application.
- Examination Centre: Headquarters, No. 1 Coast Guard Dist (South Guj, Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No. 25, Porbandar – 360 575 (Gujarat)
- Last date of receipt of application: 05 Jan 23
- Two sets of self-attested photo copies of Aadhar card, educational / technical certificate, domicile, OBC certificate (as per Govt. format & not-more than three years old) and SC/ST certificate (as per Government format) along with ten passport size photographs with blue background (other than affixed on form) should be attached with application.
- Candidates are to be in possession of all Original documents at the time of Recruitment/Written examination.
- Selection of candidates is as per order of merit depending on their performance in Written Exam, PST/PFT and Medical Fitness.
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Important Links
Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there in Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment 2022?
There are 11 Post for Enrolled Follower (Sweeper / Safaiwala).
What is the Selection Process for Coast Guard Safaiwala Recruitment 2022?
Selection will be made on the basis of (a) Written Examination (b) Professional Skill Test (c) Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
When will Coast Guard release the Coast Guard Safaiwala Notification 2022?
Coast Guard Issue Notification on 10/12/2022 for Enrolled Follower (Sweeper / Safaiwala).
What is the Apply Offline Closing Date for Coast Guard Safaiwala Recruitment 2022?
Start Date for Apply Offline: 10/12/2022 and Last Date for Apply Offline: 05/01/2023
What is the Application fee for Coast Guard Safaiwala Recruitment 2022?
No Fee for Apply Offline.
What is the Age Limit for Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Vacancy 2022?
Minimum Age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 25 Years as on 22/08/2022.