CRPF Recruitment 2023 HC Ministerial & ASI Notification 1458 Post
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
CRPF has released its job recruitment notification CRPF Recruitment 2023 HC Ministerial & ASI Notification 1458 Post. Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||HC Ministerial & ASI (Steno)|
|Advt No||No.A.VI.19/2022- Rectt-DA-3|
|No. of Vacancy||1458 Post|
|Salary||Various Post Wise|
|Apply Start Date||04/01/2022|
In the CRPF Recruitment notification that has been issued now, the CRPF has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the CRPF Recruitment 2023 schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates and also we advise the candidates to fill out the CRPF HCM Recruitment 2023 and CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2023 form without waiting for the last date.
- Start Date for Apply Online: 04/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25/01/2023
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 25/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Candidates should not born before 26/01/1998 or after 25/01/2005.
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent Exam from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Category||HC Ministerial||ASI Steno||No. of Post|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Salary Post Wise
|Post||Pay Level & Salary|
|ASI Steno||Rs. 29200 – Rs. 92300/- (Level 5)|
|HC Ministerial||Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100/- (Level 4)|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Scrutiny of Documents
- Written Examination
- Skill Test (i.e. Typing Speed Test)
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern for CRPF Recruitment 2023
- The written test will be objective cum descriptive type.
- The duration to solve the paper consisting of above two parts will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- The written examination will be of one paper only carrying 225 marks consisting of following two parts:
- Negative Marking: in the Recruitment Notice, it’s Not Mention about There will be Negative Marking or Not.
|Section A||Hindi / English Language||50|
|Section B||General Intelligence||50|
|Section C||Numerical Aptitude||50|
|Section D||Clerical Aptitude||50|
|Descriptive||Essay, Letter writing||25|
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
Hindi / English language:
- Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- The questions in Clerical Aptitude will be set to test the candidate’s perceptual accuracy and aptitude. This is the ability to notice similarities and difference between the pairs of names and numbers. Questions in Clerical Aptitude will also assess in addition to perceptual accuracy and aptitude, ability to handle office routine work like filing, abbreviating, indexing, etc.
- Part-II will consist of descriptive manner consisting of two questions i.e. Essay writing of 15 marks which is to be written in about 150 words in Hindi or English and letter writing of 10 marks which is to be written in about 100 words in Hindi or English (Total 25 marks). Marks obtained by candidates in Part-II will be added in final merit list. Part-II will not have minimum qualifying marks. Procedure for assessment of descriptive paper will be as under :
- Essay writing (15 marks) : Content – 05 marks, Coherence / Relevancy – 05 marks and Accuracy – 05 marks
- Letter writing (10 marks): Format – 03 marks, Content – 04 marks and Accuracy – 03 marks
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|For all candidates except the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes.||165 cms||155 cms|
|Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|(ii) Chest (for Male))||Unexpanded||Expanded|
|UR / OBC / SC||77 cms||82 cms|
|ST||76 cms||81 cms|
Skill Test (Typing Speed Test)
- English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer. OR Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer. (35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 key depressions per hour in English 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with average of 5 key depression for each word on computer)
How to Apply for CRPF Online Form 2022-23
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the CRPF website between 04.01.2023 and 25/01/2023.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 25/01/2023.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Important Links
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is CRPF Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 04/01/2023 to 25/01/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for CRPF Recruitment?
UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/- and for SC / ST: Nil
How many vacancies will be there in CRPF HCM Recruitment 2023?
There are 1458 Post for CRPF Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for CRPF HCM Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age: 18 Years & Maximum Age: 25 Years
When will be CRPF Recruitment 2023 Notification out?
CRPF Notification for 1458 Post release on 27/12/2022.