Flipkart application invited the eligible candidates for Flipkart Work From Home 2022. Applications are to be submitted online at the official website of Recruitment. FLIPKART recruitment application submitted online. Any other Mode will not be considered and rejected. Details of vacant posts for which applications are called for given below. You can apply if you are eligible. Interested candidates can read the complete information. And can apply online for various posts.
About: Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
Posts and Vacancies:
Total No. of Posts: 7000+
Name of the Post & Department:
- Customer Service (Voice Process)
- Ware House Assistant Manager
- Security Staff
- Customer Support
- Candidates’ age should have 18+ years as of the first date of application.
- 12th & Any Graduate (any stream) Passed at Any Recognized State Board or University in India.
- 25,000/- Per Month
Job Location: All India (Work From Home)
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent Job
- General / OBC / EWS: Nil
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online application at the official website. Fill out the application form on or before last—guidelines in the official notification. After successful submission please take a printout of the application form.
Who can Apply: All Indian Male & females can apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for Flipkart Work From Home 2022:
- Applicants must log on to the official website – Fill Application- and then apply online.
Application Mode: Only Online
FLIPKART Jobs Recruitment Important dates:
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 30th July 2022
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 4tt September 2022
- Date of Interview: Soon
Apply Link 2
CLICK HERE FOR APPLY ONLINE FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE NOTIFICATION