Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Apply Link for 1400 Post
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
Indian Navy has released its job recruitment notification Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Apply Link for 1400 Post. Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 1/2023 Recruitment – Overview
|Category||Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana|
|Name of Exam||Navy Agniveer (SSR) 01/2023 Batch|
|No. of Vacancy||1400 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection||Written Exam, PFT & Medical|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Important Dates
- Start Date for submission of Online Applications: 08/12/2022
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications: 17/12/2022
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Age Limit
- Candidate should be born between 1 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both Dates Inclusive).
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Application Fees
- An examination fee of Rs. 550/– (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Eligibility
- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science from an educational board recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Agniveer SSR (Male)||1120|
|Agniveer SSR (Female)||280|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Job Profile
Candidates selected will undergo Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch / Trade will be allotted as per the requirement of the service.
Enrolment as Sailors (Regular Cadre)
- On completion of four years of service, based on organization’s requirements and policies promulgated by the Indian Navy, Agniveers will be offered an opportunity to apply for permanent enrolment in the Indian Navy.
- These applications will be considered in centralized manner based on objective criteria including performance during their four year engagement period and up to 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in Indian Navy for further re-engagement as sailor (regular cadre).
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Salary
|Year||Salary||In Hand||Contribute to ACF||GOI Contribute|
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total in Agniveer Corpus Fund||5.02 Lakh||5.02 Lakh|
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Selection Process
Stage I: CBT Exam for Shortlisting
- All India computer based examination- INET would be conducted for Shortlisting of candidates.
- Shortlisting would be based on marks obtained in the Indian Navy Entrance Test.
- Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner. The cut off marks for shortlisting for next stage of selection process may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state wise manner.
Stage I: CBT Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark each.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2. Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer: one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Stage – II (Written Exam, PFT & Medical)
- Candidates shortlisted in INET examination (computer based online examination) will be issued call-up letter for Stage II (written examination, PFT & Initial Medical).
- Stage-II will be conducted in the designated Indian Navy’s centres.
- The syllabus for Stage-II written exam is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for Stage-II.
Navy SSR 01/2023 Recruitment PFT Exam
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Height||As per Height|
|Race||1.6 Km in 6 Min 30 Sec||8 Min|
|Bent Knee Sit-ups||–||10|
How to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR 01/2023 Form 2022
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022.
- Fill Registration Details
- After Registration, Filling of online Application for the Examination
- candidates are required to upload the following documents i.e. Photograph, Signature and Relevant Documents.
- Next Step is Online Application Fee
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them.
Photograph Guideline for Navy SSR 01/2023 Batch Form
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022 Online Form Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before November 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his/her chest with his/her name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
Indian Navy SSR 01/2023 Recruitment Important Links
Indian Navy SSR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there Indian Navy SSR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
There are 1400 Post for Indian Navy SSR 01/2023.
What is the Selection Process for Indian Navy SSR 01/2023 Recruitment?
Selection process of Agniveer (SSR) – 01/2023 batch will include three stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer based online examination), ‘Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medical’ and Final Recruitment Medical Examination.
When will Indian Navy release the official Notification for Indian Navy SSR 01/2023?
Indian Navy Issue Notification on 24/11/2022 for Indian Navy SSR 01/2023.
What is the Apply Online Date for Indian Navy SSR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Start Date for Apply Online: 08/12/2022 and Last Date for Apply: 17/12/2022
What is the Application Fee Indian Navy SSR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Rs. 550/- for All Candidates.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Navy SSR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Candidate should be born between 1 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both Dates Inclusive)