JEE Main 2023 Notification Out for Session 1 Latest Form
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
JEE Main has released its job recruitment notification JEE Main 2023 Notification Out for Session 1 Latest Form. Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
JEE Main 2023 Notification Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)- Main 2023 Session-1|
|Course Name||B.Tech / BE / B.Arch / B.Planning|
JEE Main 2023 Important Dates
- JEE Main 2023 Form Start Date: 15/12/2022
- JEE Main 2023 Form Last Date: 12/01/2023
- JEE Main 2023 Admit Card Out: 3rd Week of Jan 2023
- JEE Main 2023 Exam Date: 24-25 & 27-31 Jan 2023
For Paper 1
- UR / EWS / OBC (Male) : Rs. 1000/-
- UR / EWS / OBC (Female): Rs. 800/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 500/-
For Paper 1 & 2
- UR / EWS / OBC (Male) : Rs. 2000/-
- UR / EWS / OBC (Female): Rs. 1600/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 1000/-
- For appearing in the JEE (Main) 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates.
JEE Main 2023 Eligibility
- Only those candidates who have passed the Class 12th / equivalent examination in 2021, 2022, or those who are appearing in Class 12th / equivalent examination in 2023, are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2023.
- Candidates who passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2020 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2024 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2023.
|Course||Required Criteria based on Class 12th / Equivalent|
|BE / B.Tech||Passed qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.|
|B.Arch||Passed qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|B.Planning||Passed qualifying examination with Mathematics|
List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/ State Board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
JEE Main 2023 Selection Process
- Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
- Paper 2A (B. Arch): Mathematics (Part-I) and Aptitude Test (Part-II) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test (Part-III) in pen and paper (offline) mode, to be attempted on drawing sheet of A4 size.
- Paper 2B (B. Planning): Mathematics (Part-I), Aptitude Test (Part-II), and Planning-Based Questions (Part-III) in Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode only.
How to Apply for JEE Main 2023 Online Form
Follow these steps to apply for the JEE Main Session 1 Form 2023
- Check the eligibility from the JEE Main Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the Official website.
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
JEE Main 2023 Important Links
JEE Main 2023 Important FAQs
What is the Age Limit for JEE Main 2023?
For appearing in the JEE (Main) 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates.
What JEE Main 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 15/12/2022 to 12/01/2023.
How to apply for JEE Main 2023 Form?
Candidates can apply form Official Website jeemain.nta.nic.in
What is JEE Main 2023 Exam Date?
24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 January 2023