Post Matric Scholarship 2022 – Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Scheme run by the Ministry of Social Justice Empowerment Is a Scholarship Scheme Implemented through State Governments and UT Administrations.
The Scheme provides financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste students studying at Post Matriculation or Post-Secondary stage to enable them to complete their education. Students studying in India are eligible for the Scholarship Scheme which will be awarded by the Government of the State/Union Territory. which the applicant belongs i.e. where he/she is domiciled.
Post Matric Scholarship 2022 – All the details related to Post Matric Scholarship 2022 for SC Student like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply etc are given below.
Post Matric Scholarship 2022 for SC Student
Post-Matric Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
Advt. No. Post-Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Notification
Purpose of Post Matric Scholarship
The main purpose of this post matric scholarship scheme is to provide financial support for the completion of higher education among scheduled caste students. Maintaining the proportion of enrollment of SC students in higher education. or To create awareness about higher education among scheduled caste students, to increase significantly.
Conditions of Eligibility
· The Scholarship are open to Indian Nationals Only.
· Students must belong to Scheduled Caste and Studying at Post-Matric level.
Income Criteria Details
· Annual Parental/ Guardian’s income: Scholarship will be granted to the Students whose parent/guardian’s income from all sources does not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
Courses and Scholarship Details
· Compulsory non-refundable fees including tuition fee, as fixed by the Fee Fixation/ Rationalization Committee of the state government.
· Academic Allowance.
How to Apply Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2022
· Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for Post Matric Scholarship 2022.
· Fill the application form : Start your application process for Post Matric Scholarship 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
· Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
· Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.