SIDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2022 Pdf
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
SIDBI has released its job recruitment notification SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022-23 Notification 100 Post. Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)|
|Post Name||Officers in Grade ‘A’ – General Stream|
|Advt No.||01/Grade A/2022-23|
|No. of Vacancy||100 Post|
|Apply Start Date||03/01/2023|
In the SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 notification that has been issued now, the SIDBI has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the SIDBI Recruitment schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates and also we advise the candidates to fill out the SIDBI Officer Grade-A Recruitment 2022 form without waiting for the last date.
|Start Date for Apply Online||14/12/2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||03/01/2023|
|Tentative Date of Online examination||Jan / Feb 2023|
|Tentative schedule of Interview||Feb 2023|
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1100/-
- SC / ST / PwBD: Rs. 175/-
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 14/12/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 14.12.1994 and not later than 15.12.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce / Economics / Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government OR
- Bachelors’ Degree in Law / Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical); OR
- CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection process for the post would be by way of an online examination comprising of objective test as well as descriptive test followed by Personal Interview.
- Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut -off marks decided by SIDBI, would be called for interview.
- All tests, except test of English Language and Descriptive test will be provided in both English and Hindi.
- All the objective questions will have multiple choices.
- Out of the five answers, to a question only one will be the correct answer.
- For every wrong answer marked by a candidate in Objective Type Tests, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Online descriptive test: Candidates will be required to answer by typing on computer.
- The pattern of written examination will be as under:
|Test Name||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Min|
|General Awareness (With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues||50||50||30 Min|
|Reasoning Aptitude||40||60||40 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||30 Min|
|Two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks each) and one Business Letter Writing (10 Marks)||3||50||60 Min|
|Grand Total||163||250||180 Min|
Interview for SIDBI Officer Grade-A Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for an Interview.
- Interviews would be held at 5 centres viz. Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and New Delhi.
- Candidates will have to indicate their preferred centre for interview in the online application form separately.
How to Apply SIDBI Assistant Manager Online Form 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Form:
- Check the eligibility from the SIDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2022-23
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.sidbi.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
Hand Written Declaration
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Important Links
SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
What is SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Form Apply Date?
SIDBI Officer Grade-A Form Apply Dates: 14/12/2022 to 03/01/2023
What is the Exam Fee for SIDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2022?
UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1100/- and for SC / ST / PwBD: Rs. 175/-
How many vacancies will be there in SIDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022?
There are 100 Post for Officer Grade-A in SIDBI.
When SIDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2022 issue on Official Website.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Notification 2022 issue on 13/12/2022.
What is SIDBI Officer Grade-A Salary?
28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 -EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years); Rs. 70,000/ – approx.
How to Apply for SIDBI Recruitment 2022?
Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.sidbi.in and Fill Application Details for Apply. For more info, check Form Apply Video on A24knowledge.
What is SIDBI Full Form?
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
What is SIDBI?
SIDBI is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing, and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in India. MSME sector, the focused business domain for SIDBI, has been an important pillar of the Indian Economy in the last seven and a half decades, having contributed to creativity, innovation, and dynamism in the industrial sector which has led to the spread of industrial development across the country.