SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022-23 Notification PDF Online Form Apply Link
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
SSC CHSL has released its job recruitment notification SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022-23 Notification PDF Online Form Apply Link. Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Exam||CHSL 10+2|
|No. of Vacancy||4500 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||04/01/2023|
- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Start Date: 06/12/2022
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications: 04/01/2023
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 05/01/2023
- SSC CHSL Form Correct Window: 09-10 an 2023
- SSC CHSL Exam Date: Feb / March 2023
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Nil
- Female Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Post Preferences for SSC 10+2
- Detailed options for various posts and Ministries/ Departments/ Offices will be taken from candidates either online before DV or at the time of document verification.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Qualifications
LDC / JSA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of C&AG:
- 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The examination will consist of a Tier-I & Tier-II.
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi Language.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Duration of SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam: 60 Min (01 Hour).
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
|Subjects||No. of MCQ||Max Marks|
Tier-II Scheme for SSC CHSL 2022
- Tier-II will be conducted in two sessions – Session –I & Session-II, on same day. Session-I will include conducting of Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III, Session-II will include conducting of Module-II of Section-III.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Tier-II.
- Tier-II will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III.
- The questions will be set in English and Hindi except for Module-II (i.e. English Language and Comprehension module) in Section-II.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Module-I of Section-III i.e. Computer Knowledge Test is mandatory but qualifying in nature.
- Tier-II will include following three sections having two modules each:
- Module-I: Mathematical Abilities
- Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
- Module-I: English Language and Comprehension
- Module-II: General Awareness
- Module-I: Computer Knowledge Test
- Module-II: Skill Test/ Typing Test
|Session-I 2 Hours 15 Min|
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max marks||Duration|
Module-I: Mathematical Abilities
Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence.
Module-I: English Language and Comprehension
Module-II: General Awareness
Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module
|Section-III:||Skill test for DEO||–||15 Min|
|Module-II: Skill Test / Typing Test Module||Typing Test for LDC / JSA||–||10 Min|
Section-III (Skill Test / Typing Test)
- Data Entry Speed of 8000 KDPH on Computer.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 minutes.
- Printed matter in English containing about 2000 – 2200 key-depressions.
For the post of DEO Grade-A in the Office of the C&AG :
- The ‘speed of 15000 KDPH on Computer.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 minutes.
- Printed matter in English containing about 3700 – 4000 key depressions.
Typing Test for LDC / JSA and PA / SA:
- The medium of Typing Test will be Hindi or English.
- The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) in the online Application Form.
- English medium should have typing speed of 35 WPM and for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 WPM.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022-23 for Tier 1
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis–spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- It would include questions of both verbal and non– verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic / Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole / pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics.
- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2𝜃 + Cos2𝜃=1 etc.,
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
How to apply for SSC CHSL Online Form 2022
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the SSC website between 06.12.2022 and 04.01.2023.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 04.01.2023
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Important Links
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022-23 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there in SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
There are Approx 4500 Post for SSC CHSL.
What is the Selection Process for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination Tier-I & Tier-II.
When will SSC release the official Notification for CHSL 10+2 on its official website?
SSC Issue Notification on 06/12/2022 for SSC CHSL.
What is the Apply Online Date for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
Start Date for Apply Online: 06/12/2022 and Last Date for Apply Online: 04/01/2023.
What is the Application fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
General / OBC: Rs. 100 and for SC / ST / PH / Female: Nil
What is the Age Limit for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022?
Minimum Age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 27 Years as on 01/01/2022.