SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Online Form 2022 Recruitment Notification for 990 Post
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
FCI has released its job recruitment notification FCI AG-III Recruitment 2022 5043 no of posts. Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Department||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant in IMD|
|Salary||Rs. 35400- 112400/- (Level-6)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date for Apply||18/10/2022|
|Start Date for Apply Online : 30/09/2022|
Last Date for Apply Online : 18/10/2022
Fee Payment Last Date : 20/10/2022
Form Correction Date : 25/10/2022
SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Date : Dec 2022
Age Limit as on 18/10/2022
|Maximum Age : 30 Years|
Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Candidate must have been born not earlier than 19–10–1992 and not later than 17–10–2004.
|UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-|
SC / ST / ESM / Women : Nil
Payment Mode : Online
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
|Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications OR|
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution / University or equivalent.
NOTE–I: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
NOTE–II: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
NOTE–III: The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
|The Commission will conduct a Computer Based Examination comprising 200 questions carrying 200 marks for two hours duration.|
The question paper would have two parts, Part–I and Part–II as detailed below:
|Subject||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
|Exam Pattern for Part 1|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||02 Hours (for Part 1 & 2)|
|English Language & Comprehension||25||25|
|Exam Pattern for Part 2 CBT|
|Physics / Computer Science & Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.||100||100|
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non–verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
- General, physical, geographical, topographical, economic and climatic features of India. Current events. Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning. Basic topics of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. History of India, its cultural heritage, freedom movement, salient feature of the Constitution of India. Economic and social aspect of the country and its people
- English grammar, Vocabulary, Spellings, Synonyms and Antonyms, Comprehension, Correct and incorrect usages, etc.
- The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and Distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary Surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of center, Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angle, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.