TFRI Jabalpur Notification 2023
Hello friends. Welcome to a lizy.in for a new job recruitment. Many students want to join a government job after their academic career. Here we give them exposure of every govt job notification that has published. You can take benefit from our recruitment blog. We also post some study materials for all govt jobs in our site. You can download that material and study as per your comfort. If you get any benefit from our effort, we will be happy with your success. If you have any quires, please ask in YouTube video comments or in blog comments. So, let’s begin….
TFRI has released its job recruitment notification TFRI Recruitment 2022-23 Notification for MTS, LDC & Technician. Here you can go through the detailed notification like eligibility, age limit, salary structure, exam pattern and its important dates to apply and examination.
TFRI Jabalpur Recruitment 2022 Job Overview
|Organization||Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI)|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, LDC, Driver & MTS|
|Advt No.||1-6-19/22/ TFRI/ Estt-DR-3|
|No. of Vacancy||16 Post|
|Salary||Various Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||10/01/2023|
TFRI MPOnline Important Dates
In the TFRI Recruitment notification that has been issued now, the TFRI has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the TFRI Notification schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates and also we advise the candidates to fill out the TFRI vacancy form without waiting for the last date.
- Start Date for Apply Online: 12/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10/1/2023
- Exam Date: Notify Later
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Female: Rs.600/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 10/01/2023
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant||21-30 Years|
|Technician (Plumber)||21-30 Years|
TFRI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
TFRI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Botany / Zoology / Biotechnology / Forestry / Agriculture (as a Subject) from a recognized University.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th Class Certificate from recognized Board.
- A Typing Speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on manual typewriter OR
- Typing Speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board with ITI Certificate in Relevant Trade. OR
- Certificate course from a government recognized Institute.
Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars.
- Experience of driving a motor car for three years or more.
Multi-tasking Staff (MTS):
- Matriculation / 10th Standard Pass Certificate from a recognized Board / School.
TFRI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit of written examination subject to minimum qualifying marks.
- The decision of the Institute on short-listing will be final and the Institute will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
- Typing proficiency test, Vehicle Driving test, Trade test for the relevant posts will be qualifying and with minimum 50% marks (wherever marking).
- On line examination will conduct at Jabalpur (M.P.) central only.
TFRI Recruitment 2022 Written Exam
- Online Exam will be conducted at Jabalpur (MP) Centre Only.
- Written Exam will be conducted for all the posts wither on the same date or on different dates through MP Online.
- The Question paper (Bilingual – in English and Hindi) will have total 100 MCQ carrying Max Marks as 100, details as below:
- Each Question will carry 01 Mark.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Post Name||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|Technical Assistant||100||100||3 Hours|
|Driver (OG)||100||100||2 Hours|
Skill Test for TFRI Recruitment 2022
Candidates qualified in Written Exam for the Post of LDC, Driver & Technician will be called for the following Skill / Physicals test on the basis of written Exam in a ration of 1:5.
Lower Division Clerk:
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter, or typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
Driver (Ordinary Grade :
- Driving test including knowledge of motor mechanism (minor defects), traffic rules and signals
- Test in relevant trade
General Instructions for TFRI Recruitment 2023
- PLACE OF POSTING: The candidates selected against the posts will be posted at TFRI, Jabalpur or its centre FRC-SD, Chhindwara.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants have to fill up the online form available at the MPOnline website https://www.mponline.gov.in. The announcement of dates will be made available both on MPOnline and TFRI website.
- Hard copy application will not be accepted.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualification and experience requirements shall not vest any right in the candidate for being called for written examination.
- Candidates will be informed about the Date, Time and venue for written examination through the portal and the institute website only.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate online application form with required fee.
- The candidates selected through direct recruitment will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension Scheme introduced by the Govt. of India w.e.f. 01-01-2004.
- Posts are temporary but likely to continue. Number of posts mentioned in the advertisement may decrease or increase
How to Fill TFRI Form 2022-23
Follow these steps to apply for the TFRI Notification.
- Check the eligibility from the TFRI Notification 2022-23.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website tfri.icfre.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
TFRI Recruitment 2022 Important Links
TFRI Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
What is the last date of submitting the online application for TFRI Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can Apply Online from 12/12/2022 to 10/01/2023.
How many vacancies are there in TFRI Recruitment 2022?
There are 16 Post for TFRI Recruitment 2022.
What TFRI Recruitment Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 12/12/2022 to 10/01/2023.
What is the Exam Fee TFRI Recruitment Vacancy 2022?
R / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1100/- & SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Female: Rs.600/-
How to apply for TFRI Recruitment?
Candidates can apply from TFRI Official website tfri.icfre.gov.in